387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
- The New Prolux Central Vacuum is one of the best central vacuum systems made! The Prolux Central Vac system cleaners not only improve the value of your home but it also improves the health of your family by removing dirt and allergens from the air in your home by using a Micron and HEPA filtration system. Using the industries best motor (with an amazing 130 CFM of power), this could be the most powerful vacuum in the U.S.! With the extremely powerful Amtek 2 Stage motor and the steel design of the Prolux Central Vacuum System, this high end kit was made to last for many years to come.
- Amtek 2 Stage Motor - The Amtek 2 Stage bypass motor produces over an amazing 130 Cubic Feet per Minute of airflow. The Amtek motors are designed to last for decades and are UL certified to be safe. Yes it could be the most powerful vacuum in the US is rated for a home up to 12,000 square feet.
- Bagless and Washable HEPA Filtration - The Prolux Central Vacuum System does not use bags but has 3 levels of filtration. It has the bagless dirt chamber (clear view window to know when its full), the washable Micron Pre Filter and then the Washable HEPA filter.
- Accessories- Not only does it include the quiet muffler system but it also includes the end pipe (you wont need this pipe if your pumping your air outside but it is included in case you are not). Mounting this unit to your wall is easy with the included mounting bracket (you will just need to provide 4 screws). This unit only does not include hose or piping but if you search for "Prolux Central Vacuum" you can find this same model but sold with Power Nozzle hose kit and/or 3 inlet piping kit.
- Other Features - Powder Coated Steel Construction. It comes with a 25 year Warranty on all steel body parts! The Prolux Central Vacuum System also includes the garage vacuum port. As Central Vacuums normally are mounted in the garage this extra port allows you to install a extra hose (also sold by Prolux) just for vacuuming your cars, garage or shop. External Muffler for quiet operation. The user may also remove the external muffler if they wish to hook a hose up for blowing or inflating.
I bought the central vacuum with accessories in March of 2020. It ran twice before the beater bar attachment stopped working. I paid $757.00 purchasing it through Lowes and now it doesn't work. It is too late for me to uninstall it and return it to Lowes. The red reset button also does not do anything. Until this happened I was happy with the unit; the suction is good and the tools were light enough to make moving through the house fairly easy. I've tried emailing the company and calling the company each way twice without any results. Every link on the website leads to a sales page. I think the company went out of business.
WE PURCHASED YOUR VACUUM AS A REPLACEMENT FOR OUR 11 YEAR OLD (NOT A PROLUX) THAT IMPLODED. IT ARRIVED AS PROMISED THE DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING AND WAS RELATIVELY EASY TO INSTALL SOME ADDITIONAL PVC PIPING TO MATCHUP WITH EXISTING PIPING. IN OUR CASE THE MUFFLER WAS MISSING FROM THE PACKAGEING. I TEXTED PROLUX, NOT EXPECTING TO GET A RESPONSE BECAUSE OF THE PENDING HOLIDAY AND WAS SURPRISED WHEN ANNA QUICKLY ANSWERED. THE MISSING MUFFLER WAS DELIVERED THE NEXT WEEK. ANNA'S COMMUNICATION AND RESPONSE WAS GREAT! VERY PERSONAL. THE CV12000 IS QUIETER AND SUCTION IS BETTER THEN THE OLD ONE BY FAR. ONLY A MONTH INTO THE USE OF IT BUT MY EXPECTATION IS FOR A LONG AND SATISFYING RELATIONSHIP.
I replaced my old central vacuum when the motor started failing with the Prolux 12000. I was happy to get the suction power back and the install was simple. I really like the direct hose port on the vacuum itself and it looks good within my garage. Customer service also appears to be very responsive in the couple calls I had made to them regarding an old unit.
We recently purchased the Prolux Central Vacuum Power Unit to replace our Beam unit which had stopped working. Installation was easy according to my husband. Shipping was super quick! I loved their FUN, cleverly worded instructions! The unit is in our basement and the noise level is acceptable. It works great and is more powerful than our old unit. I also love that it was MADE IN THE USA! I highly recommend this unit and would also recommend purchasing it directly from Prolux.
Excellent product and great customer service!