387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
- The New Prolux Central Vacuum is one of the best central vacuum systems made! The Prolux Central Vac system cleaners not only improve the value of your home but it also improves the health of your family by removing dirt and allergens from the air in your home by using a Micron and HEPA filtration system. Using the industries best motor (with an amazing 130 CFM of power), this could be the most powerful vacuum in the U.S.! With the extremely powerful Amtek 2 Stage motor and the steel design of the Prolux Central Vacuum System, this high end kit was made to last for many years to come.
- Amtek 2 Stage Motor - The Amtek 2 Stage bypass motor produces over an amazing 130 Cubic Feet per Minute of airflow. The Amtek motors are designed to last for decades and are UL certified to be safe. Yes it could be the most powerful vacuum in the US is rated for a home up to 12,000 square feet.
- Bagless and Washable HEPA Filtration - The Prolux Central Vacuum System does not use bags but has 3 levels of filtration. It has the bagless dirt chamber (clear view window to know when its full), the washable Micron Pre Filter and then the Washable HEPA filter.
- Accessories- Not only does it include the quiet muffler system, but it also includes the end pipe (you wont need this pipe if your pumping your air outside but it is included in case you are not). Mounting this unit to your wall is easy with the included mounting bracket (you will just need to provide 4 screws). This unit only does not include hose or piping but if you search for "Prolux Central Vacuum" you can find this same model but sold with Power Nozzle hose kit and/or 3 inlet piping kit.
- Other Features - Powder Coated Steel Construction. It comes with a 25 year Warranty on all steel body parts! The Prolux Central Vacuum System also includes the garage vacuum port. As Central Vacuums normally are mounted in the garage this extra port allows you to install a extra hose (also sold by Prolux) just for vacuuming your cars, garage or shop. External Muffler for quiet operation. The user may also remove the external muffler if they wish to hook a hose up for blowing or inflating.
I purchased the Prolux CV12000 with the Premium 35ft hose kit and Wessel Werk Power Nozzle. This central vacuum was easy to install, powerful, and a real value. Lucy, my 3 year old Labrador Retriever is a real hair challenge for any vacuum system, but the Prolux is up to the task. I was constantly dumping my old upright and needing to clean the dog hair out of it. Now everything is located in my garage, with a easy to open collection system. The inspection window on the dirt collection pale is really a nice feature; it's easy to know when to dump all of Lucy's hair and dirt. Best of all, it keeps the mess out of the house!
I had an Air Flo Central Vacuum System for 12 years. It worked okay, but I never experienced the power suction that the Prolux CV12000 provides. On carpet, I can really see the difference as the Prolux pulls and grooms the carpet pyle. I do not have to go over and over my wood floors to pick up hair or lint. I almost went to an upright vacuum. I'm glad I chose the Prolux CV12000, and look forward to many years of quality performance.