387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
Burn up another vacuum? You need to experience The Prolux 6000 upright vacuum! This is a tough commercial vacuum that will take care of your commercial and residential cleaning needs alike.
- Prolux 6000 Vacuum - Clean up after people that don't know how to clean up after themselves!? (Just kidding) The Prolux 6000 Commercial Upright will make quick work of everything from paper clips to french fries.
- Convenient - Impressive power, floating head and 40 foot cord length.
- Filtration - HEPA filtration and collection bag offer two levels of filtration. Its like having a team of allergy assassins.
- Warranty - 7 Year motor warranty. Good luck finding a better warranty than that.
- Features - Wide cleaning path, floating head, home care tool kit and 120+ CFM will make quick work out of all your cleaning.
- Quiet and Powerful - Powerful motor does not mean loud motor! Prolux uprights will deliver powerful deep cleaning suction without giving you a headache.
- Hard To Reach Areas - Crevice tool, duster brush and long wand reach gives you everything needed to clean corners, walls, ceilings, fans and more.
- Filtration - The Prolux 6000 uses HEPA filtration and paper collection bag. Dust will NOT find its way to your motor or air. period.
- Steel Brushroll - Cant get more durable than that.
- Cleaning Made Easy - On board tools, telescopic wand and easy to stretch hose makes nearly any vacuuming task possible.
- Tool for Every Job - Comes with everything needed to dust, and clean everything from ceiling fans to drapes to your floor!
- Mini Pet Turbo Brush - This little guy has a spinning brush roll and geared belt vanquishes pet hair, especially on stairs and upholstery. (both in your car and home.)
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works: We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again.
- Warranty - 7 Year motor warranty when you buy from GV.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE your Vacuum that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sale products we trust - Here at GreatVacs we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GV stocks parts for every vacuum we sale - Knock your vacuum down the stairs and break a part? Dog decide that your hose was tasty!? Don't worry we have all the parts you need for any vacuum we sale.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
I have never had a vacuum cleaner that sucked like this Prolux 6000 sucks which is really good! Powerful motor, great accessories and a heavy heavy duty cord that if you run it over and cut it , well, get on the short bus to school. If it lasts and seems like it will, this may be the best vacuum I have ever bought. Hats off to Prolux for putting out a great cleaner that came as advertised. 5 out of 5 .
I own a 5000 sqft office and multiple rental properties and have been using 300$ shark vacuums that just do not do a great job, do not hold up at all to usage. This thing is a tank, it has that retro commercial look, but still updated looking. It's hefty, but by no means heavy. The noise level is not bad at all. The best part is it works. The thing sucks up a ton of dirt and debris. I also do not get that nasty vacuumed smell that bagless seem to produce since they do a crap job of filtering. I will be buying another for our personal home to now that I have tested it in our offices.
Works great with pet hair!!!
I love this vacuum. Couldn't wait to get rid of bagless vacuum. So tired of the mess. I've had this for 2 years, in my 60s light enough to haul upstairs. Picks up just as good as the first day. The other reviews are correct that the wand comes out of the suction hole, so I just leave it extended and it never comes out. Not noisy until you add the corner attachment. Best suction vac I've ever had, not cheaply made like other vacs.
Contrary to what some other reviews have stated, we do not find this vacuum to be too heavy, and also it is not loud. It is actually quite quiet for it's power class, not overly heavy, a ROCK SOLID performer! So nice to see METAL in important locations such as the handle, also the brush roller base is metal, not plastic, like most brands. It does a great job on the carpets and bare floors. Our only complaint so far is...... it doesn't wash our windows? ;-)