387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
- Prolux 7000 Sealed HEPA vacuum includes 125 CMF, powerful deep cleaning 1300 watt 12 amp thermal, by pass protected motor. Ergonomic handle with on/off switch and automatic floating head makes this machine a breeze to vacuum with. The Prolux 7000 is an easy to use deep cleaner designed with steel brush roll and bottom plate which ensures the buyer that this vacuum is built to last.
- Prolux 7000 Sealed HEPA Vacuum - Sealed hospital grade HEPA filtration is just one of The Prolux 7000's 3 levels of filtration. This ensures that all the dirt and allergens stay inside the vacuum which makes this vacuum perfect for allergy and asthma sufferers.
- On Board Tools - The crevice, duster brush, upholstery tool and extra wand are conveniently stored on the vacuum for easy storage and use. High quality, transparent on board hose and extendable metal wand allow user to reach high (up to 12 feet) and hard to reach areas with ease.
- Includes Turbo Nozzle Mini Head - The Mini Turbo Nozzle is an extremely durable tool with air driven brush roll which attacks deep dirt and works phenomenally well on PET HAIR.
Sealed Motor By-pass Technology - The Prolux 7000 uses a sealed motor chamber which does not allow any dirt or dust to pass through the motor.
- Convenience - Motor insulation for quiet vacuuming, full bag indicator light, 30 foot cord, suction bypass control for light dusting needs, soft vinyl wheels for cleaning hardwood floors, and bags are made of dual layer filtration fabric for the best filtration as well as thermal motor by pass.
7 Year Warranty - Shop with confidence as you are protected by the 3 Year bumper to bumper warranty (covers everything except filters, bags and tools) and 7 Year motor warranty.
After a lot of research (and my disappointment with the newer Hoover Upright vacuums!), I decided to order the Prolux 7000 Upright cleaner. We've been using it for about 2 months now and we're so pleased with our purchase! Picking up cat hair from my two cats is a breeze, as is cleaning up the kitty litter that they track when they jump out of the box. My Hoover never seemed to completely get the kitty litter tracks out of the pile of the carpet, even after several passes over the area around their box. It's also great at lifting the pile of the carpet. I love that the attachment are conveniently located on board so that I don't have to search through a closet to find attachments. Pushing it around the carpet is really easy and we don't have to keep changing the height of the vacuum to match the type of surface that we vacuum. The price is great for the quality of the machine and I highly recommend to anyone wavering on this purchase -- you won't be disappointed!
Our first one worked so well we bought a second.
Our Panasonic finally broke and we were looking for a replacement. This vacuum more than met our expectations. This is not a flimsy vacuum but a well built unit that will last a long time.
I love it the vacuum cleaner while it's new to me company. while I sold the Kirby vacuum after I upgrade on this seen pretty good. Kirby vacuum is good but lots go work have to keep polish keep brand new etc.. I had for Kirby for 20 years whole my life. it not too loud and very quite. I just notice brush roller is steels while is auto self off or on. I happy with this company. I really like bagged is much easy than bagless too much working. I will see you forward buying
was on the fence when ordering this. I recently bought a Bissell that I was not quite satisfied with. My previous vacuum was a Windsor Sensor S12 that blew a circuit board. My carpets were starting to dingy and matted when vacuuming compared to the Windsor. After doing some research and reading a ton of reviews I decided to take the plunge on this. With the satisfaction guarantee how could I lose? Anyways this machine seems to be built like a tank. It has amazing suction as well as agitation that I’ve only seen with prior Kirby or Riccar uprights of past. It was easy to assemble, and is super easy to use. It’s not the lightest but is I would say very average with most other uprights. The headlights are awesome. All the attachments fit very securely on board. They legit “snap” into place and are not going anywhere unless you pull them off to use them. Mine didn’t come with the hard floor tool that was stated as included in the description. I emailed GreatVacs and within a couple hours had an email with a sincere apology as well as notification that the floor tool would be shipped out immediately. Great customer service so far as expected from this company. The instructions are great, slightly comical, and easy to follow. I’m seriously in love with this vacuum. The turbo brush doesn’t stop when it hits the surface of what you are trying to clean unlike other brands that I have tried. Suction is extremely strong. Cord length is great, not too much but not too little either. If you are looking for a new vac, look no further. This is the machine for you. It swallows pet hair like it’s nothing as well which is a plus. I used this prior to cleaning my carpet with my extractor and for the first time ever I didn’t have to pull the extractor apart to clean it and there weren’t clumps of dog hair left behind. I can also feel the softness in my carpet again as well as see foot prints from where the Prolux fluffs the carpet back up. Don’t hesitate. Purchase this machine. You WILL be happy you did! If I could make a suggestion to add to this machine, it would be to install an embedded dirt finder like the Hoover machines of yesteryear. And I would love to see this machine CRI approved as well.