387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
- Brand New Central Vacuum Kit - 35' electric hose, power head and high quality tools.This comes with white electric power nozzle and very popular functional tools; its floor tool is really good and has a switch to go between rug and hard floor surfaces like tiles, hardwood and many more. You can use these with almost any Central vacuum system. It gives superior performance and cleaning results; it can be relied for durability.
- 35' electric Hose - Dependable 35 foot hose with a 3-way switch that can control your power head and central vacuum system.
- Power head - Durable power head that works safely on carpet and hard floor surfaces. Convenient foot controlled on/off switch and height adjuster. This high end head has low consumption LED headlights and rubber bumper to protect your walls and power head.
- High Quality Tools - Tools included: Floor Tool that allows you to switch form carpet to hard floor surfaces with the flip of a switch. Duster brush that will not scratch delicate surfaces, upholstery tool and crevice tool for hard to reach areas.
- Convenience - Comes with an extendable metal wand to ensure the perfect height for anyone. Tool caddy mounts to the wand and holds the crevice, duster and upholstery tool so you do not have to make several trips back to the included tool bag. Wall mountable hose and tool bag hanger keep the hose and tools organized and off the floor.
- Warranty - 1 Year limited manufacturer warranty bumper to bumper warranty and 2 year limited manufacturer warranty on power head motor.
Very happy with this kit. Our vacuum attachments lasted 16 years until a new puppy of ours chewed it up. The new kit even works better than the original one. Shipping was fast also. Great product!!
I received my new turbo head, attachments, and 35’ hose. Upon reviewing the plug, I thought I had made a mistake and purchased the incorrect item. I needed a direct connect style. What I received was a turbo head that required being plugged into an electric outlet. I immediately emailed the support group and asked how to return the item. First, I was pleasantly surprised I received a reply within minutes. Secondly, the support person explained that my product is easily converted to direct connect. He walked me through the steps and within minutes, I had the plug changed and was using my new vacuum cleaner. I would recommend Prolux to anyone needing service or parts for their central vac system. Thank you!
I would recommend doing business with Prolux to anyone. Their service and support is second to none. Kyle is absolutely incredible to work with.