387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
- Does not meet California requirements; cannot be shipped to California.
- The Prolux Enfinity 5 speed air purifier has been designed to improve allergies and keep the air in your home pure and clean! The Prolux Enfinity uses a large hospital size& HEPA filter to eliminate dust and allergens, Ion for cleaning the air, and the carbon filter for eliminating odors. This energy efficient air purifier has been designed to run quietly in your home or office non-stop without being a distraction to your daily life.
- 5 Speed Fan from super quiet to super powerful.
- Indicator light tells the user when the main filter needs cleaned.
- Modes are: Manual Mode allows you to adjust how quickly the air is purified. Timer Mode allows the purifier to run and shut off in desired amount of time. In Sleep Mode the purifier will still maintain air quality while running nearly silently and Smart Mode detects the air quality and will turn off and on accordingly.
- HEPA Filter filters 99.975% (2.5 microns) of particles keeping your air clean and fresh. This filter is also infused with "Active Carbon Particles" which adsorb odors and pollutants like smoke, odors, formaldehyde, ammonia and other pollutants. The unit is also equipped with a Preliminary filter that helps filter large dirt and allows the HEPA filter to last longer.
- Works great for filtering out Pet Hair and Pet Dander as well.
FINALLY...1 THAT WORKS!!!
I ordered an Enfinity unit on November 22, 2015 from Amazon. My research convinced me that it was top of the line for air purification. I was delighted with the unit.
However, in March the touch screen control panel stopped responding even though power was going to the unit. I filled out a form on this website in March 2019 to ask for help but no response back to date.
Now I feel that I bought a lemon. I replaced it after getting no response back from Prolux with a cheaper (the cost of a Prolux filter) unit with less coverage area. It's fine but not the same capability as the Enfinity.
Has anyone else had this problem with the touch screen panel?
i have a paralized diaphram in my left lung.im only breathing out of one lung.my coughing has gotten better.my daughter said the air feels lighter.good product,
I purchased this item to eliminate odors in a rental. It does not work. Not sure why. I had the carpet removed, so there should not have been a problem. I ran it for a week; changed the filter, ran it for another 5 days. I did not notice the difference in the smell. The house is 1,000 square feet. I was trying to eliminate cooking odors, which I find offensive (fried food smell). Sending it back.
You get what you pay for. This does an excellent job in larger areas.