387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
- The New Prolux Prolift 7 in 1 Steam Cleaner is lightweight and designed to cut your cleaning time in half without using any harsh chemicals. The Prolift offers a variety of easy to use attachments, LiftAway storage design, and multiple cleaning functions.
- The Prolux ProLift is less than 13 pounds dry and can be used with its wheels or easily remove bottom to use as LiftAway handheld unit.
- Effectively cleans hardwood floors, windows, refrigerators, grills, furniture, and even tough to clean tile grout. The 14 accessory tools and washable microfiber mop pad make almost any job possible.
- Large 61 oz. water tank and adjustable steam pressure, allows up to 50 minutes of sanitizing, deep steam cleaning power.
- Prolux Prolift Steam Cleaner reaches a powerful 248 to 280 degrees in as little as 9 minutes.
- The on board accessory storage makes the most used tools very accessible for quick transitions from one cleaning surface to the next.
I have used mine a handful of times and it just stopped powering on. I only use the directed amount of water in it idk
Great simple product works as intended!
Seemed a little pricey at first until I saw the performance first hand. Very versatile, easy to assemble, easy to clean and disassemble. The only down side I noticed was that when you use the extensions to use the carpet scrubber, it seems a little flimsy. Can't beat it for the money! Update: I am an auto detailer and tried using it on very stubborn stained seats...it worked amazingly on them. Just need to wrap a micro fiber towel around the head so it catches the dirt as the steam lifts dirt to the surface. Love this tool!
This cleaner does everything. It's light and super easy to use. My husband and soon have their own bath rooms that just about kill me to get the tub and toilet areas clean. With the scrubber wand and super high steam... with awesome reach wand. My back and cleaning success has reached new ground. The best way to put it is, "the yuck came up w/o breaking my back! "
Lots of power lots of attachments. Great machine