387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
If you have never used a backpack vacuum cleaner before you have to try it! The Prolux 2.0 Backpack Vacuum is unrivaled! This is the worlds first and only bagless backpack vacuum and Prolux's Patented 2.0 Bagless Technology DOES NOT sacrifice power or durability! Give this vacuum a shot and we KNOW you will be asking, "HOW DID THEY DO THIS!?"
- New 2019 Model Prolux 2.0 - 9 pounds, comfortable to carry, NO BAGS! easy to use tools, adjustable, thick, padded straps and looks just enough like a jet pack that you may be able to talk your kids into vacuuming for you.
New Patented Bagless Tech - 2.0 technology is revolutionizing the cleaning world! 40% more efficient than previous bagless tech, "Vortex Chamber" & self cleaning filter keeps fine dust away from the filter which prevents clogs. Virtually eliminating filter clogs that plague most other brands.
Industry Leading Straps - Meticulously tested and designed for optimum comfort and fit on any body type. These are no off the shelf straps we just slapped on, these straps were custom designed and built to work on this exact vacuum.
Convenient - A bagless vacuum is already more convenient than bagged vacuums, but Prolux took this concept a step further by combining bagless technology with the most convenient type of vacuum around... Backpack vacuums.
Filtration - 3-Stage Filtration give you peace of mind that the dirt you just worked so hard to pick up, stays in your vacuum and out of your home.
Power - With an industry leading 125+ CFM of power, you will never go back to anything less again! This vacuum can pick up almost anything in your home... Anything. -P.S. - Most vacs only have about 80 CFM :(
- Optional Power Nozzle Kit - Optional Prolux electric power nozzle kit. This kit comes with telescopic wand, electric hose and power nozzle loaded with features.
- Tools For Every Job - Quickly knock out all of your cleaning needs with 125+ CFM, Prolux commercial grade 1-1/2" standard house and 7 piece tool kit.
- Quiet and Powerful - Just because something is powerful doesn't mean it needs to be loud. Prolux acknowledges this and offers superior power without the need for earplugs.
- Hard To Reach Areas - Crevice tool, duster brush and telescopic wand gives you everything needed to clean corners, walls, ceilings, fans and more.
- 3-Stage Filtration - The 2.0 uses two HEPA filters & Cyclonic filtration technology. Dust will NOT find its way to your motor or air. period.
- Versatility - Adjustable backpack straps and telescopic wand ensures proper fit for nearly any user. You will find yourself using this more than you knew you would.
- Designed and developed in the USA
Power Nozzle Tool Kit - If you have a lot of carpet, this kit is for you! Optional power nozzle kit is available to convert the Prolux 2.0 into a carpet cleaning machine. Even shag carpet doesn't stand a chance. :)
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works: We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again.
Warranty - 5 Year Motor, 3 Year Body residential warranty.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE your Vacuum that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sale products we trust - Here at GreatVacs we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GV stocks parts for every vacuum we sale - Knock your vacuum down the stairs and break a part? Dog decide that your hose was tasty!? Don't worry we have all the parts you need for any vacuum we sale.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
Because I have a problem the vacuum is very heavy and no working for me the phone ask me for my name and my phone number but I don’t receive nothing I need know about the return
After more than a year this vacuum is still awesome. I have a fairly large house and it makes cleaning it easy. The suction is amazing when you keep the top filter clean. I take the top filter and use my shop vac to clean it out when I see a loss of suction. I've had some concerns and the company met or exceeded my exceptions with replacements etc. I recommend it to everyone.
This vacuum is lightweight and maneuverable. It has tremendous power. I was shocked that, as light as it is, it picks up as much or more than my heavy duty floor model by another manufacturer. The backpack style is very comfortable for me to use minus the lumbar pad. It needs to be extended another couple of inches down below the plastic frame. Right now, it makes the frame ride into my low back. I can work with it but it could use some improvement. The hose is very long and it does get in the way but it is nice to have it when you need it. Maybe a future adaptation could include a telescoping feature? The plug at the unit that supplies power to the carpet attachment has a bad habit of coming unplugged. It doesn't seem to seat very well and we've tried several different things to keep it plugged in. Maybe a clip-in and somehow secure snap or something to make doubly sure it stays plugged in. Finally, the upper filter is so good at what it does that it's almost too good. It will fill up very quickly with dust depending on your environment. The little brush they include for cleaning it is nice but mine is already loosing its usefulness (the brush because it's not well built for the task). If they could make the filter A) reversible so you could turn it over I feel like that would prolong its life and B) washable to make cleaning easier. Again, the little brush is nice but that filter is so powerful there is no way that brush is truly getting it clean.
With these few improvements, I would give this vacuum more than 5 stars. I am that impressed with how well it works. I have rheumatoid arthritis and my big floor vacuum was becoming too hard on my hands and shoulder to operate. This vacuum has taken care of those issues. I don't even feel any weight when I am wearing it. There is a learning curve to watching you back when using it (not knocking into walls or shoving things off shelves) but once you're over that, you will not miss the old floor unit.
I like that it's lightweight and bagless. It came with alot of attachments like I really like. The only reason I didn't give it five stars was because the hose is verrrrryyy long sounds silly but it does make it difficult to use. And the filter clogs I can't finish vacuuming an entire house without cleaning it a couple of times. I clean homes for a living and need something lightweight and this is the best one I could find for the price. We love that it's American made as well.