387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
- This is a Demo unit meaning it is an open box and has been used a couple of times. This unit has been refurbished by a professional to ensure quality and proper working order.
Prolux 7000 Sealed HEPA Vacuum - Powerful deep cleaning high end vacuum. Has 125 CFM and Uses a powerful deep cleaning 12 AMP thermal protected sealed motor with 7 year warranty. The Prolux 7000 is designed to deep clean all types of carpet from thick plush carpet to low pile commercial carpet. It comes with a floating head that automatically adjusts to different types of carpet. This high end vacuum is designed to last for many years. Features like steel bottom plate, high end large hose, steel brushroll, sealed motor chamber, LED lights, aluminum wands and sealed hospital grade HEPA filtration.
- On board tools are- crevice tool, duster brush, upholstery tool, extra extension wand, on board hose and extendable main wand, and the popular mini head. The high end on board hose is durable, large for no clogging, and transparent. The hose when attached to the extension wands can stretch up to nearly 12 feet (very good).
- Easy to use- Only weighs 18.4 lbs (most full powered vacuums weight 22 to 24 lbs), ergonomic easy use handle with on/off switch, easy to use carrying handle and is very light and easy to use. The best feature of this vacuum is its on board tools and quick draw extendable main wand. This allows the user to simply pull the wand out and quickly vacuum anything up with the tools in a matter of seconds. Of all upright vacuums designed this is the easiest system for using the tools.
Includes Turbo Nozzle mini head/ Pet Head. This is the high end kind with the spinning brushroll (also called the mini head) that works so good for vacuuming up pet hair, or upholstery cleaning like on couches, or stairs or any of those hard to vacuum places.
- Sealed Hospital Grade HEPA Filter keeps your air clean and fresh. If you have allergies or asthma this vacuum is for you. This vacuum will also come with 6 new disposable bags. It comes with over 3 stages of filtration to keep your air clean and pure. Additional bags and filters are easily purchased as well.
- 7 Year Warranty - Protected by the Prolux 7 year factory warranty. We are an authorized Prolux Dealer and warranty center. Shop with confidence as you are protected by the 3 year bumper to bumper warranty (covers everything except filters, bags and tools) and 7 year motor warranty.
- Sealed Motor By-pass Technology - this is what allows it to have a 7 year warranty on the motor. Normal vacuum cleaners allow dirt and debris into the motor which is why they only last a year or two. The Prolux 7000 uses a sealed motor chamber and all dirt and debris go to the vacuum bag and not through the motor. This is why this model also works so good for commercial use as well. You could literally vacuum up bolts with this and it would not affect the motor at all. The motor is sealed and the dirt goes into the bag not through the motor.
- Other Features - Motor insulation for quiet vacuuming, full bag indicator light, Power cord length is 30 feet, motor protection thermal switch, suction bypass control for light dusting needs, soft vinyl wheels for cleaning hardwood floors, and bags are made of dual layer filtration fabric for the best filtration.
- Retail MSRP $799 - Don't let the low price here throw you off. This is the same quality of vacuum as other 800 dollar vacuums like Miele, Simplicity, Riccar or Sebo. Save money by buying here today!
I had two Hoover wind tunnel self propelled bagged vacuums that I really loved but when we got new carpet with a higher pile, the height couldn't be adjusted high enough to work on the new carpet. I searched for a new vacuum and found the Prolux. I decided to give it a try and it works great. It self adjusts to different heights and I can go from carpet to hardwood floors and it works great on both. I do miss the self propelled feature I had on my Hoover. The only drawback on the Prolux is the hose does not extend as long as I would like but other than that, I am very satisfied with the performance. The Prolux also has bags which I like much better than the bagless vacuums.