387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
Replace the brush that came with your Prolux Core with this factory replacement brush. This is the same brush that comes standard with our buffer. Get a second one or replace your old one with this genuine Prolux product.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with everything pictured)
- One (1) Heavy-Duty Brush for Prolux Core
NOTE: THIS WILL ONLY WORK WITH THE 13" CORE MODEL
DETAILS - (Specs)
- Heavy-Duty Grey/Blue Brush
- Perfect for all types of hard-floor surfaces from tile to hardwood and everything in between
- Genuine Prolux Product
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Comes with a 60 day money back guarantee! This is how it works. We love our products, but once its yours we never want to see it again.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at Prolux! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sell products we trust - Here at Prolux we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. Prolux spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- Prolux cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
See told you we were serious about you being 387% satisfied!
Good for greased floor!!
I use this to scrub a 2,000 sq. ft. painted concrete floor in order to get down into the broom finished cracks that hold all the dirt in place. The area also has it's share of tight spots, but this machine did great in both areas. I have only done the entire floor once, but I thinks it's two shades brighter than it was. It will be a regular item on my maintenance list now that I have the right tool for the job!