387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
- The Prolux Tritan is a quality, light weight, deep cleaning vacuum at an affordable price.
- Sealed HEPA Filtration to keep dirt and allergens out of the air.
- 23 foot retractable cord and extendable metal wand allow for a large cleaning radius.
- Adjustable power knob to dial in just the right amount of suction for any use and pulls 140 CFM at highest setting.
- Convenient on board tools, rubber wheels to protect delicate floor surfaces.
- Dependable bag full indication and motor by pass to ensure the longevity of the unit.
- 1 Year limited manufacturer warranty on entire machine.
I have some of the best known vacuums yet this one puts them to shame.
It is by far our favorite vacuum.
Love, love, 💘 it!
I would recommend this vacuum.
The only negative 👎 is, it is from
China and I did not know. Good product.
Very nice! Happy.
I remember in my younger years how my grandmother raved about her canister vacuum. So, after all these years of owning upright vacuums and the most recent ones end up with the same issues after the warranty ends. I decided to give the canister a try. I wish I would of did this many years ago. All though this is a recent purchase and I can't say what the future will bring. But for now Woot Woot for the Prolux Tritan Cansister Vacuum.
Good vacuum cleaner for the money. The amount of suction is easily adjusted, a definite plus since full power often provides more than optimal suction. The word "Powerful" in the name is well deserved. Plastic accessories seem cheap and connect by friction only, no click-lock buttons. The commonly used brush attachment for baseboards, corners, etc is rudimentary -- too small and bristles very short. The hardwood floor attachment has a retractable soft bar that makes forward motion (pushing) difficult. It only seems to work well with a pulling motion. Weird. Maybe reducing the suction would help. Without the soft bar deployed this attachment is mostly useless on hard surfaces and may even scratch the floor. The disposable bag seems smaller than other canister vacs I've owned. I wouldn't recommend this unit as your only vacuum cleaner. Even so, no regrets so far given the price point and my plan to use it as a "utility" appliance.