Prolux CV12000 Central Vacuum Unit System with Prolux Electric Hose Power Nozzle Kit and 25 Year Warranty
Sale Sold out
Regular price $899.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
"Quieter than my old one. Sucks up all the dirt. Price was good. Very pleased." Does anything more need to be said!? The Prolux Central Vacuum has dozens of reviews just like this.
- Prolux Central Vacuum Unit - Prolux Central Vacuum Unit not only has high end performance but the powder coated steel body looks high end as well.
- Industry Leading Motor - This unit has 2 speed 150+ CFM and is rated up to 12000 square feet.
- Hose Kit and Power Nozzle - Comes with a 35 foot premium crush-proof hose, tool kit and Wessel Werk power nozzle loaded with features.
- Suction Ports - Three ports so you can install outlets that will reach every part of your home. "I'm a truck guy so I ran two in my house and use one to detail my vehicles in the garage."
- Convenient - This unit can be used with electric and non electric central hose kits.
- Quiet - Prolux did not sacrifice quiet operation for power this is truly the strong and silent type.
- Bagless - Never waste money on bags again and use the dustbin viewing window so you know when to empty it.
- Filtration - HEPA filter and Micron dust trap keep all the dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
- Warranty - GV is so confident in the quality of The Prolux Central Vacuum Unit that we offer a 10 Year motor warranty and a 25 Year, that's right, 25 YEAR body warranty. Prolux's goal is to keep this unit living in your home longer than your kids!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping in Lower 48 states and 61 day hassle free returns!
Specs and Warranty
- Other Features - Powder Coated Steel Construction. No wonder it comes with a 25 year Warranty on all steel body parts! The Prolux Central Vacuum System also includes the garage vacuum port. As Central Vacuums normally are mounted in the garage this extra port allows you to install a extra hose (also sold by Prolux) just for vacuuming your cars, garage or shop. Not to forget about the External Muffler for quiet operation. The user may also remove the external muffler if they wish to hook a hose up for blowing or inflating.
Operating instructions & Manuals