Prolux CV12000 Central Vacuum Unit System with Prolux Electric Hose Power Nozzle Kit and 25 Year Warranty
- Prolux Central Vacuum Unit - Prolux Central Vacuum Unit not only has high end performance but the powder coated steel body looks high end as well.
- Industry Leading Motor - This unit has 2 speed 150+ CFM and is rated up to 12000 square feet.
- Hose Kit and Power Nozzle - Comes with a 35 foot premium crush-proof hose, tool kit and Wessel Werk power nozzle loaded with features.
- Suction Ports - Three ports so you can install outlets that will reach every part of your home. "I'm a truck guy so I ran two in my house and use one to detail my vehicles in the garage."
- Convenient - This unit can be used with electric and non electric central hose kits.
- Quiet - Prolux did not sacrifice quiet operation for power this is truly the strong and silent type.
- Bagless - Never waste money on bags again and use the dustbin viewing window so you know when to empty it.
- Filtration - HEPA filter and Micron dust trap keep all the dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
- Warranty - GV is so confident in the quality of The Prolux Central Vacuum Unit that we offer a 10 Year motor warranty and a 25 Year, that's right, 25 YEAR body warranty. Prolux's goal is to keep this unit living in your home longer than your kids!
Free Shipping in Lower 48 states and 61 day hassle free returns!
- Other Features - Powder Coated Steel Construction. No wonder it comes with a 25 year Warranty on all steel body parts! The Prolux Central Vacuum System also includes the garage vacuum port. As Central Vacuums normally are mounted in the garage this extra port allows you to install a extra hose (also sold by Prolux) just for vacuuming your cars, garage or shop. Not to forget about the External Muffler for quiet operation. The user may also remove the external muffler if they wish to hook a hose up for blowing or inflating.
I was impressed with the look of the unit immediately. Installed easily, is quiet during operation, and has great suction for the 30' hose. The debris canister is also quite large so it takes a while before needing to be emptied.
The service I received was 2nd to none. Great company, great product and great follow up. They answered all my questions in a timely manner.
Installing the unit in a new build so I wont know how it works for another few weeks.
Received the CV12000 kit Friday afternoon and had it up and running Friday night. First time using a central vacuum in this house and you'd have to see the vacuum bucket after vacuuming the house to believe it! We have two dogs and vacuumed 3 times a week with a Kenmore cannister vacuum in the past. With wood floors and area rugs only in the house, this central vacuum pulled out dirt and dog hair that the the regular cannister vacuum did not. Looking forward to many years of use.
If you a diy person looking for great quality, value and ease of installation, I can recommend the Prolux CV 120000 CVU with Prolux electric hose power nozzle kit. The power will impress!