387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
- The Prolux Tritan is a quality, light weight, deep cleaning vacuum at an affordable price.
- Sealed HEPA Filtration to keep dirt and allergens out of the air.
- 23 foot retractable cord and extendable metal wand allow for a large cleaning radius.
- Adjustable power knob to dial in just the right amount of suction for any use and pulls 140 CFM at highest setting.
- Convenient on board tools, rubber wheels to protect delicate floor surfaces.
- Dependable bag full indication and motor by pass to ensure the longevity of the unit.
- 1 Year limited manufacturer warranty on entire machine.
Great vacuum, totally useless because I can't buy the cheep piece of plastic that holds the bag.
It picks up everything around it!!! One of the best canister vacs I have ever owned. Call me old school but I have tried uprights and do not like them.
This product replaced a Miele canister vacuum that had lasted for more than 15 years. I received it approximately two weeks ago and used it, for the first time, for my weekly apartment cleaning. I no longer have a large home to clean, so I wanted something efficient, lighter weight and suitable for an apartment. So far, this is simply ideal. It moves easily, has excellent suction and all the implements I require. I was impressed that I could very easily and quickly - by means of a switch - convert from carpeting to bare floors/area rugs without having to actually switch the floor brush. Since I have arthritis in my lower back, this is an enormous and welcome convenience. At this point, I am quite happy with this purchase. It came with at least five replacement bags, and that is a cost saving, as well as a removable HEPA filter that can be washed. For the price, this is proving to be a surprising value. I would highly recommend.
We purchased the Tritan Prolux vacuum in December 2018 and have never been so satisfied with a vacuum before. We have owned Dyson products and have been so dissatisfied with their performance. The Tritan cannister Vacuum is very quiet and very easy to use and installing the backs is a cinch. The tritan is very powerful and if it ever fails I will purchase another one