387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
"Amazing! We have a small home but have 3 dogs and vacuum every day! The Prolux Tritan is easy to use and pull around the house , I love the adjustable length for height on the handle, the adjustable power of suction, and the ability to change from vacuuming hard floor to carpet easily!"
- PROLUX TRITAN - Lightweight canister vacuum with incredible suction. GV challenges you to find another vacuum at this price that compares!
- FILTRATION - 3 Stages of filtration including sealed HEPA filtration will keep dust from entering your air.
- CORD REWIND - Cord rewinds itself by simply holding down a button on the canister.
- SUCTION CONTROL - Easily choose the amount of suction you need for each job by using the convenient knob on the top of the vacuum.
- STANDARD TOOL KIT - Includes every tool needed to vacuum and dust your home.
- WARRANTY - 1 Year Warranty on the entirety of the unit.
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with all attachments pictured)
- Tools for every job - Tool kit includes crevice tool, duster brush, floor tool and upholstery tool.
- Hard to reach areas - Includes everything needed to clean corners, walls, ceilings, fans and more.
- Telescopic Wand - Easily reaches high areas and can be set to the perfect height for nearly any user.
- Floor Tool - Features a push button that allows you to easily switch between floor types.
DETAILS - (Specs)
- 15 Pounds.
- 140 CFM and Sealed HEPA Technology.
- Designed and developed in the USA.
- 32 foot cleaning radius.
- Cord automatically returns inside of the unit and head mounts to rear of canister.
Hey we told you it came with a tool for every job imaginable!
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works. We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again.
- 1 Year Bumper to Bumper - Limited warranty through Prolux!
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean and shampoo your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at Prolux! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sale products we trust - Here at Prolux we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. Prolux spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- Prolux stocks parts for every vacuum we sale - Knock your vacuum down the stairs and break a part? Dog decide that your hose was tasty!? Don't worry we have all the parts you need for any vacuum we sale.
- Prolux Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
See told you we were serious about you being 387% satisfied!
Wow this vacuum has a lot of power, not to mention it is super stylish! Set up is easy too. Highly recommended !
Just got it today and used it ,has a strong suction ! So far Not to happy with the hose looks plastic and cheep,but we will see if it lasts.wish the hose swiveld,it's kinda stiff.the rug brush is light weight and seems to just hop and skip over when you pull in backwards ,doesn't seem to brush deeply ,but has so much suction
got all the hair and dirt on the top. Wish it was heavier with a larger brush for the rug.
Vacuum works great on our cheap carpets. You have to move in the direction of the pile. MORE IMPORTANTLY: the care directions were worth the price of the vacuum. THANKS FOR MAKING OUR DAY. We do a lot of cleaning and appreciated the humor. We will try to take good care of it.
Great vacuum, totally useless because I can't buy the cheep piece of plastic that holds the bag.
It picks up everything around it!!! One of the best canister vacs I have ever owned. Call me old school but I have tried uprights and do not like them.