387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
Burn up another vacuum? You need to experience The Prolux 8000 upright vacuum!
- Prolux 8000 Vacuum - Kids still haven't picked up their Legos? Use your durable, wide path head with large suction tube to pick them up forever!
- Convenient - Impressive power, floating head and 30 foot cord length. (That's 8 1/2 times taller than Danny Devito!)
- Filtration - HEPA filtration and collection bag offer two levels of filtration. It's like having a team of allergy assassins.
- Commercial Quality - This vacuum can take a beating, and will be there for you for years to come.
- Warranty - 7 Year motor warranty. Good luck finding a better warranty than that.
- Features - Wide cleaning path, floating head, home care tool kit and 120+ CFM will make quick work out of all your cleaning.
- Quiet and Powerful - Powerful motor does not mean loud motor! Prolux uprights will deliver powerful deep cleaning suction without giving you a headache.
- Turbo Brush - Air-driven brush roll to remove stubborn pet hair, and gets those hard to reach places.
- LED Headlights - Illuminate the dirt before you destroy it!
- Carpet Selector Switch - Quickly switch from hard floors to carpet and back again with the push of a button.
- Hard to Reach Areas - Crevice tool, duster brush, upholstery tool, and long wand reach gives you everything needed to clean corners, walls, ceilings, fans and more.
- Filtration - The Prolux 8000 uses HEPA filtration and paper collection bag. Dust will NOT find its way to your motor or air. period.
- Steel Brush Roll - Can't get more durable than that. Plus, it’s easy to clean.
- Cleaning Made Easy - On board tools, telescopic wand, and easily stretchable hose makes any vacuuming task a breeze.
- Tool for Every Job - Comes with everything needed to dust and clean everything from ceiling fans to drapes to your floor!
- Mini Pet Turbo Brush - The spinning brush roll and geared belt make this little guy pet hair's worst nightmare and it is the perfect size for stairs and upholstery. Use it to clean your car too!
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. We love this vacuum, but once it’s yours we never want to see it again. This is how your warranty works:
- Warranty - 7 Year motor warranty and 3 year warranty on everything else when you buy from us.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee - We are so confident you will LOVE your vacuum that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
- We Don't Sweat the Small Stuff - Why is it when you try to use your warranty you find it expired the day before?! It’s like there’s a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go past your Warranty by a few days? No problem - we’ve still got you covered.
- We Only Sell Products We Trust - Here at GreatVacs, we offer great warranties because we take pride in the products we manufacture and sell. We spend endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is thoroughly tested for convenience, ease of use, and longevity!
I have the Prolux 8000 Commercial vac. It is the most heavy duty vacuum I have seen thus far. I love the rubber bumpers, long cord and the easiness of the onboard attachments. Our company will not have to buy another since this will last for many years to come.
I waited a month before writing this review so that it can be an honest evaluation. I have the Prolux 8000 Commercial vac. It is the most heavy duty vacuum I have seen thus far. I love the rubber bumpers, long cord and the easiness of the onboard attachments. I anticipate that this will last for many years to come!
I’ve recently retired my Miele upright after 7 years and I thought it might be useful to compare the two. They seem to be on par with vacuuming carpet and concrete floors. The Prolux is louder and more difficult to switch the roller on and off but neither of these are worth paying more than double the price when you consider how many extraneous cosmetic parts the miele has that started falling off or getting jammed up in pivot mechanics. The prolux seems constructed more functionally and appears more durable. Its less of a fashion statement than the miele I had, but its a vacuum cleaner so whatever, who cares? I do find it odd that the attachments require using the long wand and that they can’t be attached to the hose on the Prolux. This makes it awkward for vacuuming books and shelves or in tight spots where the long handle doesn’t fit; this seems like a goofy decision on Prolux’s part. Still for a vacuum not made in China, these are made in Taiwan, its a good deal for the money.
I own and operate a professional carpet cleaning business, although my super duper expensive truckmounted extractor produces the amazing before and after pictures that bring delight unto your eyeballs, the cleaning process ALWAYS starts with dry soil removal (fancy word for vacuuming) Soooo I always used the Shark vacuum, it did pretty decent job......for about 6 months until the motor just blew up. So I came across Prolux vacuums and thought hey never heard of this company can't be any good right? Must be a gimmick right? Vacuums on the professional level have to cost $800 right? I was wrong! This company is amazing and they make a solid vacuum cleaner, so pleased with the 8000 my wife wants one for our house and I have a commercial cleaning account that I will be investing in another one for! Built solid, easy to assemble, super hilarious packaging included, and it does work! The wand and upholstery/stair tools are a must for me and they are super easy to access.
The suction on this vacuum is great! To the point it “grabs” onto curtains and things. LOL! I do wish it got edges and under furniture a bit better. And I like the hand held roller brush, it works much better than others I’ve had before! It has little rubber teeth that grab fur off the sofa so the roller brush can suck it up.
It would be nice if the attachment hose was longer and easier to pull out from the vacuum.
But its a good, strong vacuum that’s easy to push around. And I appreciate the “bumper” that protects my furniture.