387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
- The Prolux TerraVac was designed so you can quickly get your cleaning done and spend your time doing what you enjoy.
- Powerful and adjustable 12 amp motor can adjust to four levels of power in order to supply the perfect amount of suction for dusting and cleaning drapes to vacuuming hard floor surfaces and carpet.
- Filtration - Comes with a Sealed HEPA filter. This keeps the dirt, dust and allergens inside the vacuum and your air clean and fresh.
- Power head - Durable power head that works safely on carpet and hard floor surfaces. Convenient foot controlled on/off switch. This high end head has low consumption LED headlights and rubber bumper to protect your walls and power head.
- High Quality Tools - Tools include: Floor Tool that allows you to switch form carpet to hard floor surfaces with the flip of a switch. Duster brush that will not scratch delicate surfaces and crevice tool for hard to reach areas. Also includes a mini turbo nozzle with air driven brush roll that provides extra agitation to attack deep dirt and pet hair. The mini turbo nozzle is perfect for furniture and stairs.
- Convenience - Simple and light with a canister weight of only 6 pounds and LED display that shows vacuum power settings, full bag and filter change indicator. Comes with an extendable metal wand to ensure the perfect height for anyone. On board tool caddy holds duster and crevice tool.
- 3 Year factory warranty - Bumper to bumper 2 year factory warranty covers everything except for bags and filters. Plus 3 year warranty on the motor. This vacuum is designed to be durable and strong. It uses high grade plastic, stainless steel, sealed bearings and top of the line filters.
- Comes in white and silver and blue and white options.
- ''TerraVac-Get your life back!''
I’ve had the Terravac for several months now and I really like it however the the hose is ridiculously short it needs to be at least 8 feet long to be totally 5 star. If Prolux would offer an 8 foot hose option I would buy it in a heartbeat
As the owner of an Inn where vacuuming is done 7 days a week it is CRITICAL to have tools that perform to the highest standards. The recent purchase of our I FORCE Canister was a test to see if we wanted to add to the fleet. Opinion ? we WILL be adding more I Forces. The suction strength, power head design, compact size for quick maneuverability, durability of the wand extension, the realistic cord length, ease of removing the canister to dump and clean, all get great points from me! I would like to see just a bit smaller hardwood floor attachment if only for the ease of maneuvering around furniture.
Great folks to deal with as well. Thanks I Force. Mike/Innkeeper
I have owned lots of vacuums but this one is the one I've been searching for. It's great on pet hair and has the most powerful suction of any vacuum I've owned. My search is over this is my new go to vacuum!!!
Just received my scratch and dent Terravac from GreatVacs. Only a few blemishes on the body and all attachments were either new or extraordinarily clean. I tested every attachment and I am incredibly pleased - the power brush head suction is very powerful, I could see it pulling in debris inches before reaching the head. For months, I had been game-planning to purchase the Miele Electro+ which costs upwards of $700. I wanted a BAGGED (ew, bagless) canister vac for my mostly wood floor home, but I also wanted an electric powered brush head for my piled rug and for long-term use, should I ever migrate to a place with widespread carpet. The attached photo demonstrates a sweep with my older model Miele upright (right of squiggle) and a sweep with the Terravac (left of squiggle). It’s clear the Terravac won this standoff! *Add to cart* already, it won’t disappoint!
So far (2 weeks or so in) I'm very pleased with this vacuum. It has powerful suction, is lightweight, and easy to use. The hose is a little stiff, but that might become more pliable with use.