387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
If you have never used a backpack vacuum cleaner before you have to try it! The Prolux 10 Quart Vacuum will speed up your vacuuming time so you can do something more exciting like watch paint dry... But seriously if speeding up your cleaning time is important to you a backpack vacuum is unrivaled.
- Prolux 10 Quart Backpack Vacuum - 11 pounds, comfortable carry, easy to use tools, 38mm adjustable wand and hose, and adjustable straps... You'll be able to vacuum AND day dream about ghost busting in less time than just vacuuming took you before!
- Convenient - Impressive power! This vacuum WILL clean in one pass and has a large bag capacity to cut down on how often you have to empty.
- Filtration - HEPA filtration, collection filter bag and vacuum bag offer three levels of filtration. Just think of them as filtration Jedis protecting you from the dark forces of allergies.
- Multi-Surface Floor Nozzle Kit - Hardwood, Concrete, Commercial Carpet, Residential Carpet, and Tile! No matter what surface you have, we've got you covered.
- 5 YR Residential 2 YR Commercial Warranty - Been 5 years and 3 days? Contact us anyways! We will work with you.
- Optional Power Nozzle Kit - Add The Prolux electric power nozzle kit to your order above. This kit comes with telescopic wand, electric hose and power nozzle loaded with features.
- Tools For Every Job - Quickly knock out all of your cleaning with 1 1/2" tool kit, wide floor tools and 110+ CFM.
- Quiet and Powerful - Just because something is powerful doesn't mean it needs to be loud. Prolux acknowledges this and offers superior power without the need for earplugs.
- Hard To Reach Areas - Crevice tool, duster brush and long wand reach gives you everything needed to clean corners, walls, ceilings, fans and more.
- Metal Body - Never worry about the body of your vacuum breaking.
- Filtration - The Prolux 10 Quart uses a HEPA filter, micron dust collection bag and paper filter bag. Dust will NOT find its way to your motor or air. period.
- Versatility - Adjustable backpack straps ensures proper fit for nearly any user.
- Designed and developed in the USA
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works: We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again.
5 Year Residential, 2 Year Commercial Warranty - Covers the motor for 5 Years for Residential, and 2 Years for Commercial use, and the entire unit for 1 YR.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE your Prolux Backpack Vacuum that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at Prolux! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sale products we trust - Here at Prolux we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. Prolux spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- Prolux stocks parts for every vacuum we sale - Knock your vacuum down the stairs and break a part? Dog decide that your hose was tasty!? Don't worry we have all the parts you need for any vacuum we sale.
- Prolux Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
It has alot of attachments that come with it,but no where to conveniently keep them stored together, suggest a nice lil backpack bag to keep them all together and transport
The hose is too stiff and sticks out too far, so it knocks into furniture, lamps, etc. An accordian hose would be better. Also the floor attachments are not useful, I use an attachment from an older vacuum. The lid looks like it's not on properly because its held down so tight with latches the opposite two sides look lifted